The International Women's Day Fun Run will operate in accordance with the Queensland Government Covid Safe event requirements. We have been working closely with our events teams and partners to plan a COVID safe event, to ensure you can have fun whilst still staying safe.
To participate in this event you will need to meet all applicable Commonwealth and/or State health directions.
The following measures have been put in place for this year’s event to make the event safe and fun for everyone, including:
- Separate start and finish venues and
- Using more roads in place of footpaths on course.
- Increased cleaning, hygiene and handwashing facilities.
- Offering COVID safe activities and entertainment.
- Collecting participant details for contact tracing.
- Medics located at the Start Line, Finisher’s Village and on course.
If you need any further information please head to our COVID Safe webpage COVID Safety