We have been working closely with Qld Health who have endorsed the RACQ International Women’s Day Fun Run 2021 Covid Safe event plan.
The following measures have been put in place for this year’s event to make the event safe and fun for everyone including:
- Separate start and finish venues and staggered wave times to allow participants more space.
- Using more roads in place of footpaths on course.
- Increased cleaning, hygiene and handwashing facilities.
- Offering COVID safe activities and entertainment.
- Collecting participant details for contact tracing.
- Medics located at the Start Line, Finisher’s Village and on course.
If you need any further information please head to our COVID Safe webpage COVID Safety